Saturday, February 25, 2017

Remix My Song! (俺の曲をリミックスしろ!)

Hi people. My name is Keita Roimo aka Kei Sugano, 菅野契, Suganology, 素人大学生.  My career as music composer has been for about seventeen years that I decided to tackle with something new.

Recently I launched a website to provide the non-compiled tracks of my song, each instrument is separated completely.

This website allows music composers the following:

1. BPM is clearly defined.
2. Each file is .wav format
3. You only need to download the zip file.
4. You can arrange or remix, or partially deploy it for your new composition.

These are actually free tracks. I came up with this idea because of the influence of Richard Stallman's free software.

http://suganokei.com:8000/sound_source




Play it as you like!

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment