Friday, December 5, 2014

There is no title

 英語版を使って遊んでみたが結構聴き間違いおおく文法むちゃくちゃ
===============================================
 and not I wasn't any soft I suffered a lot so much.was so hot she is so met clauses leg always hand and I hope that kind of shit I was totally slurred sometimes from community Dallas should be writing this prince I have a letter that was so harsh of me.  I got to discount encounter with staff in Canada with the Palm Dallas so hard right now saying A lot I really got to taste tell somebody that I lost just learned a lot of… That was not pretty hard so well this shitty probably beachy a lot to boost seat on the sitcom totally ball out what that to Darlene mean that shit Melissa sorry I was fucking Mrs. sorry to say this is sorry whelchel and actually portal that was that airport the work port count from Dean Ladin Word Dallas Stars equip boards to pulling something to say. When I was kid I was ladies as son of a pastor well so my name was palpable apples ago but my brother lately love it work and we boast where independent fund first time because I got to learn a lot theology like a stuffed theology let them a tip stuff and I said total elimination… simply got to put them you got up just find out that my onomatopoeia was always just a turn down because I'm because of my fun tile in front town this childishness probably because my contagious was not still a complete actually so I have had to learn a lot of things you smite the receipt I got I got to enjoy lower
K so this is face it I'm speaking what the fuck is going on I don't caravan actually but that he loved us if Charlie use this schedule Bill Cratty investigation institution of something I'm not sure I I'm not quite sure about it well but because these can be great sometimes you have to recognize this shit always life is so fucking hard but you got it just says price through just tracing Tracy P always fuck that shit out there got to be probably did I come sophisticated sometimes that Linda's been weird not sophisticated what I mean you stud confiscated compass compass confiscated yeah something like that yeah that language can probably just let believe I've sometimes have that opinion that left the music do you agree are we rising of that music comes I'll call Conan's will that sitcom Wilson believed out shit were actually got kind of Bill Gates big fucking the car is sometimes I brought in the car on no I I'm just retarded guy you landed totally sometimes you have to believe this shit OK track it always keep in mind that I'm landed guy Brandon I'm messing well brought proud brother brought his foot that combo who you got to just told Tommy that kindest sellout that shit I hope I learned hard sometimes leave it believe. Justin Bieber will crawl what I love the guy actually understand and they'll key was criticized by the community well at I know that I why I need a new Delise why don't teens teen girls love him because you know it is totally obvious because God damn thing some reason I think I can track it like it's always stuck kind of shit is good well believe it or not that's Buddies so cool and I say so what I'm talking is doesn't like that you know they make automatic I'm talking and just some recording what I'm salt that kind of because the live Maning maniac what kinds set Second Life is handled but that kind of shit always still mingled go extinct stinky asking beachy what the city is cool but fuck well but the fact that I'm told that you got to shoulder problem got shoot dead participating in bed choosing the kind of just police at Stenson that life is so fail at dad's dictation that bags and what I'm say messing is is totally great motherfucker.ca always just crumble.com I say what I'll be always told call me… That's what fucked on it's actually I hit Haiti Don it's Don it's nothing where you get about it Don it's Don it's what what the fuck you don't get it out or you don't you don't make nice that wears a fucking retard day she prom you'll part below that kind of shoe old militia guy mean that I have to communicate was alive guy that kind is she wide trial twilight having that right action by vice president got to show you that I'll I'll do that it told what are you not unconnected and cannot do didn't recommend that'll put a new lock on a Kindle soda when I'm coming out of couple you will becoming a soda when I'm with my niece got enough what are you looking at such wanted I needed up to today god got I really believe I cannot believe you said well rocking the Kindle well fuck you talking about probably to grommet issue that Latino lead to mass activist I love him probably because the guy he's not activist Thomas Akin he is very famous guy not saying 19 two way let me going to just have chose that would that be just Davey Carmen that fucking farming hadn't asked the warmer that kind of retarded she they have probably the good work that show Miguel gena chosen that problem baby got kind of devices so hard to get the catchy.let me say that wipes sweat Wiley having the plot who is that I don't get a better because I have to talk always got the sheet show do that prom that you got missed Tuesday for therefore around and going to see the wound one haven't talked an important child I had never sold probably yo I got a test have to take it to tell the minute you have acquired IIs say sometimes on the Tuesday Thursday problem that kind is she get it fucked up I have my old clothes and soon so five I have mild clothes White fighting for something you don't say it is totally important shit yeah soon got to be leaving it call yo what ever ever choose to Kabul pool shit bullshit Wall that is so hard Barnegat conveyor boy boys I I didn't know you a lot about it pop mail I say this is totally cool with being a gun just kind cool cool.do I assume that fool.choose aqua lounge hole Atlanta palm yeah I say that got the boat gotten until the ball all get a soda bomb yo I haven't talked to for the full is Dennis Polk to nobody chosen the pull out from a local people talk to the booklet but God told to not talk to the token amount. Bullshit you have a told shit going to Charles Davis Applebee's Manhattan Manhattan Japan was crazy motherfucker

No comments:

Post a Comment